(Kenapa Mbak Asih manyun ya, hehehehe ...)
Andrew introduce us to make speed-dating activity in class, 3 minutes to meet a lifetime partner !? Hmmmm... sound quite not make sense ya? But, we did that. It is quite heavy to decide someone fit with you through that express chat.
And then, "the best" part is writing an imagine follow up from that speed-dating. Again, my problems with writing are as follow:
1. Miss spelling: partner, a bouquet, gorgeous.
2. Preposition: Not in, but "at" the JW Marriot, at my apartment, at that dinner, by one's personality
3. Subject-Verb Agreement: was/were
4. Tenses: Say instead of Said,
Anway, have a read !! Andrew mark it as a very romantic story, well done. Hmmmm...?
And then, "the best" part is writing an imagine follow up from that speed-dating. Again, my problems with writing are as follow:
1. Miss spelling: partner, a bouquet, gorgeous.
2. Preposition: Not in, but "at" the JW Marriot, at my apartment, at that dinner, by one's personality
3. Subject-Verb Agreement: was/were
4. Tenses: Say instead of Said,
Anway, have a read !! Andrew mark it as a very romantic story, well done. Hmmmm...?
Sweet Dinners with
My Speed-Dating
Last week was one of the best dinners I ever had !!What a big surprise ! Barry called me to attend a prestigious dinner with his business partners at the JW Marriot. Why should I said NO ? Somehow, I had no beautiful dress for this opening new company's dinner. Barry, my hero, called me for a little shopping in Kelapa Gading. He said that he needed my advice on clothes. So ..., that's why.., finally I stood in a very wonderful dress, a royal blue with silver strip dress, from a very well-known boutique. I thought we were a king and queen of that dinner. Everybody congratulated Barry for his's new office while I smiled all the time standing beside him.
It was a very wonderful night. Barry came to pick me up at my apartement. When I opended the door, he was standing with a smile and holding a bouquet of roses. He looked gorgeous, gentle and cool. He gave me a slight kiss on my forehead when handing me the flowers and whispering that I looked amazing. I felt safe when he just touch my eyes. I knew that he was a noble man. "Thank you. You look great !" I told him with a smile.
Then, we walked down stairs. He held my hand gently and carefully. How I wish it was forever. Opening the car's door politely, he asked me get in as a lady. I felt like I was in heaven when he drive slowly with nice musics and sofly talked about his business. He looked mature and quite serious for me. However, he had a good sense of humour and low profile.
Everything was perfect at that night, many food and popular people come around. I spoke with one personnel of previous "KLA Project", Katon Bagaskara. Apparently, he was one of Barry's best friends. I was so amazed by Barry's personality, network and business. I felt lucky came to speed-dating and met him. We returned home, and I woke up. ...... It was a dream only, hehehe ...
It was a very wonderful night. Barry came to pick me up at my apartement. When I opended the door, he was standing with a smile and holding a bouquet of roses. He looked gorgeous, gentle and cool. He gave me a slight kiss on my forehead when handing me the flowers and whispering that I looked amazing. I felt safe when he just touch my eyes. I knew that he was a noble man. "Thank you. You look great !" I told him with a smile.
Then, we walked down stairs. He held my hand gently and carefully. How I wish it was forever. Opening the car's door politely, he asked me get in as a lady. I felt like I was in heaven when he drive slowly with nice musics and sofly talked about his business. He looked mature and quite serious for me. However, he had a good sense of humour and low profile.
Everything was perfect at that night, many food and popular people come around. I spoke with one personnel of previous "KLA Project", Katon Bagaskara. Apparently, he was one of Barry's best friends. I was so amazed by Barry's personality, network and business. I felt lucky came to speed-dating and met him. We returned home, and I woke up. ...... It was a dream only, hehehe ...
wah ternyata romantis juga kamu... gue pikir gak tuh hehehehehehe. BTW imajinasimu mantap. kemampuan berabstraksinya bagus tu
ReplyDelete