(Sweet gathering on my way back to Jkt, again ...)
Going Back Home
Never cross in mind, I will see Kahayan bridges again, ... this soon.
4,5 months is compulsory, and I take it for granted.
Yet, I am coming home, tomorrow !!!
Wowwww.... what a nice surprise.
Can't wait to see blue sky, sun shining, green forest, and muddy river of my land
Can't wait to eat without pay every single meat, every single days
Can't wait to jump on my motor-bike and walk around in my town,
free as a bird, move as fast the wind, take control of my direction
Can't wait to hanging around in street boulevard for grill corn, juice and ginger drinks.
And talk, and chat, and share, and laugh with my best friends and family !!
Can't wait to see my house, my room, my bed, my pillow, my lazy n easy times
Can't wait to lay down in front of TV and watch movies till very late of the night
Can't wait to check around; my mothers small chicken's farms,- it was annoying, but now I miss it-, my cousin mini orchid garden, my sister new puppy, my messy garden,
Can't wait asking my sister to make cake, and I will make my favorite fruits cocktail
Yes, I can't wait for Es teller Lapangan Tembak too... hehehehe.
Can't wait to hug and kiss my beloved, niece
Listen to her story and comments, walking around with her, and on
Can't wait for tomorrow !!
4,5 months is compulsory, and I take it for granted.
Yet, I am coming home, tomorrow !!!
Wowwww.... what a nice surprise.
Can't wait to see blue sky, sun shining, green forest, and muddy river of my land
Can't wait to eat without pay every single meat, every single days
Can't wait to jump on my motor-bike and walk around in my town,
free as a bird, move as fast the wind, take control of my direction
Can't wait to hanging around in street boulevard for grill corn, juice and ginger drinks.
And talk, and chat, and share, and laugh with my best friends and family !!
Can't wait to see my house, my room, my bed, my pillow, my lazy n easy times
Can't wait to lay down in front of TV and watch movies till very late of the night
Can't wait to check around; my mothers small chicken's farms,- it was annoying, but now I miss it-, my cousin mini orchid garden, my sister new puppy, my messy garden,
Can't wait asking my sister to make cake, and I will make my favorite fruits cocktail
Yes, I can't wait for Es teller Lapangan Tembak too... hehehehe.
Can't wait to hug and kiss my beloved, niece
Listen to her story and comments, walking around with her, and on
Can't wait for tomorrow !!

wah semua juga rasa yang sama.. enak ya kembali ke hometown
ReplyDeleteIbu Mayang gimana cara nya tau, apa yang kamu ceritakan di atas, tanya ama Shinta atw Natan ya?
ReplyDeletehe he he
Hello Semua, eh Natan, ikutan juga lu ya?
ReplyDelete