Yellow, Green, Blue and White
(I getcha you, yellow bus !! My shot from Ratu Plaza: )
Jakarta, I love you !?
"I would never be love to stay in Jakarta !". I kept telling this to everyone after visit Jakarta for works. It always took me hours return home to Fatmawati. I didn't understand how people could bear sitting hours in taxis, crowed busses, and motorcycle; stucked in traffic jam on hot and polluted air, expennsive food, no sun shining, no fresh air, salty water, uhhhh ... Why people could stand for it ??
I am not comfortable to see huge gap between, all most of everything; beggars and people in fancy cars and excellent mall, mighty tall building and under bridges hut, crazy expensive lunch and daily maid foods. Ohhh ...., Jakarta will be my last options to stay; I had decide so. I am sure, there will be nothing could change my mind.
Welll..., thinks changes. One months in Jakarta has bring me into different ideas and experience. Its change my mind of Jakarta. This is fun city, indeed !! Easy and cheap access to everywhere, -thanks to TransJakarta projects-, cheap food around the places, and ... of course many hang out places, -shopping mall and cinema-, and I can keep walk easily and in short time from my house to English course.
Taking English course in Jakarta has changes my opinion about this big tomato. Despite huge gap on wealthy and individualistic, there is many humanity side on this business city. I still can find friendship that cost nothing, I can share laughter and sad things at the same times. Jakarta is just like another human places to live for family and friendship.
I am not fans of this president's city, somehow, I sure that I am getting along more and more into this crowded and polluted environment. I enjoyed this city, I have to say so.
Thanks to this wonderfull opportunity to experience others side of this big bubble
I am not comfortable to see huge gap between, all most of everything; beggars and people in fancy cars and excellent mall, mighty tall building and under bridges hut, crazy expensive lunch and daily maid foods. Ohhh ...., Jakarta will be my last options to stay; I had decide so. I am sure, there will be nothing could change my mind.
Welll..., thinks changes. One months in Jakarta has bring me into different ideas and experience. Its change my mind of Jakarta. This is fun city, indeed !! Easy and cheap access to everywhere, -thanks to TransJakarta projects-, cheap food around the places, and ... of course many hang out places, -shopping mall and cinema-, and I can keep walk easily and in short time from my house to English course.
Taking English course in Jakarta has changes my opinion about this big tomato. Despite huge gap on wealthy and individualistic, there is many humanity side on this business city. I still can find friendship that cost nothing, I can share laughter and sad things at the same times. Jakarta is just like another human places to live for family and friendship.
I am not fans of this president's city, somehow, I sure that I am getting along more and more into this crowded and polluted environment. I enjoyed this city, I have to say so.
Thanks to this wonderfull opportunity to experience others side of this big bubble
No comments:
Post a Comment