Friday, 1 May 2009

Beauty of Communication

Guess: is it a tragic or funny?

Two people, sit side by side, but communicate via internet messenger; like Evi, Wawan and Herdy today, hehehehe. Like what I did sometime too. I guess it should be fun, as we could exchange comments on something or someone privately, without disturbing others who needs silent situation.

But, is it still funny when two people side by side no talking to other, but rather prefer to communicate with a far away people out in the moon than the "real". It is kind of sad, though. Especially, as it is became quite a trend now.

When I was a bit addictive with facebooks (get over a little now), I notice has spent quite considerable times communicate with friends that I hardly ever met and talked for nothing. As a consequent, less time on chat with real people around me. In fact, when I was on crazy with my dreamlife, I found that friends who came around to said " hi" was disturbed my times and concentration. Hmmmm .... it is tragic, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment