What do I feel and think about this Saturday test??
Clearly, this is very important test. Short term effect; extend my stay in Jakarta or not? Long term: make Holland closer or far away?? Yeahhh..., it makes sense that many friends get nervous.
Grammar is my most weakness, both in writing and speaking. Honestly, I almost give up to study. Somehow, I have decide to devoted this 2-3 days to review, and see how it comes. Yes, I am a bit not confident with this next test.
However, I think we have learn so much over those 4 months. Absolutely, it has increased our English, no matter we aware or not, but it does !! At least, we learn many new vocabularies, read many advance materials, expose to English communication on daily teaching, and has practiced write many academics papers. We should be ready more than we imagine !?
I think, finally, no need to worry. It just another English test. Yes, it is important, but its not the end of the world if I failed. I will do my parts, learn harder and keep focus. And the rest, I will leave it with God.
I believe He always grants us much more than we could imagine or believe. It is absolutely his time to show His power unto his proud and stubborn child.
I am surrender, and leave it on His grace !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment