It's such a big change, but I am not prepare ... just get into in.
I was not expect to be in Jakarta this soon, study English and
start a totally different life.
I do plan and hope to study oversea this year.
Somehow, it is all too soon, January 2009 ? (March will be better!!)
I keep feel in the middle of unfinish, hanging, confused, and a bitter feeling.
If only ...., I don't know, ... it just not feel right to be here
I feel in the worng time, in the wrong place. Not belong to here, yet.
It has been over 2 weeks, I start to get over it, slowly.
It's very good life, better than I expect, indeed !!
New house, new friends, new environment, ...., just new life.
Different routine, different focuses, different hopes: NEW
And..., hey..., I am in the capital of Indonesia !
Wowww..., look around, - get over
Enjoyed it !! Its time to try something different !?
Why not ? Get relax or serious, a little mad or more religious..,
Why not ? Go.... give a try
Expect the unexpected
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment