Thursday, 26 February 2009

My Lunch Sharing

I love to get out for a while from our sweet-artificial cooler rooms, ... lunch time !! I guess this is my most reason for not joint our catering in AIM. Tell me about cleaness, sanitation, MSG, ... whatever, I need fresh air. ( I will change my mind next month, joint catering, hehehehehe..., it is saving money, actually)

I also love to see new people on warung, they mostly come with their friends. Interesting, I never met the same person, every lunch. (Welll...., sometime I meet Rana, Alda, Harry, Icha or Ana. But I think they are not new people in it is original meaning for me?)

My others reasons is a chance to hear news or actress gossip. Television in my house is excellent big, 29 inch, but .... please, its all to watch a group of ants marching and or strings hanging all over the screen. So frustrated !! Short news on lunch is good, isn't it ?

Supricing too..., you can start chat with anybody. Today, gossip is commenting on Pasha Ungu and her wife, divorce but get along in harmony. Nice to see !! And all of suddent, someone just sit and share her life with me. She says a died-divorced is more honorable than a life-divorced. I am not sure, but she could be true.

She tell me about how she fight for her husband cancer, Kanker Limpa. I am very bad in health and tend not to heard whats doctor told when get sick. But she wake me up of how danger it was. Her husband was just late one day for the third "cemotherapy" (it must be wrong spelling...). Then, what happend is terrible. Bleed were come out of control from his nose, mouth... etc, she even fall out to saw that!! I am scary to figure it out, she should read that on my faces. But ... she keep continue her story, explain in incredible detail of that situation (lucky I done with my food).


Yeahhh.., at the end, her husband passed away 2 years ago, yet she happy that he was died in her arms. Wowww... romantic stories is everywhere. I am glad that she ended her story with optimistics. "My sons faces are like his father." she closed it. I can see hope and pride of family in her voices. I hope it will never fade away.

Yeahhh..., you can learn from anyone, even the last you expect too and in unexpected circumstances. You know, I learn something from this sharing of a working woman in Warteg.

I hope that I will have chance to take care all my beloved like she do. It was be my deepest regret to my father. I was lose that chance, a chance that will never be mine anymore, not in any days in the future. It was vanished more than 5 years ago.

My never-ending love, Papa. I am sorry !!

No comments:

Post a Comment