Wednesday, 18 February 2009

Teacher makes Mistakes

This is my today writing (Shane's test), after heavy revised, hehehehe ....

Teacher makes Mistakes



Everybody makes mistakes including teachers, even though he made well preparation in advanced. Should we corrected teachers mistakes? In eastern culture, people are not used to corrected someone mistakes directly and openly. We rather choose to quite and to forget that mistakes.

Somehow, wrong is wrong. So, I think if our teacher makes mistakes we should try to inform him. It is not as easy as you think. In fact, I found it is difficult and sometime could leading to misunderstanding, even could hurt someone pride. It says, please inform in polite ways with clear reasons. The problems are "polite ways" quite vary depend on your custom. What we think polite, could consider quite rude for others people. I guess, this would be one of the reasons why people choose to be quite, avoid open argument and debate.

What would be the best way to inform our teacher mistakes? I think make questions would be the easiest way. This could be a possibility to recheck any misunderstanding, and could point out the mistakes. Mistakes are also another ways to learn and to improve our knowledge. We are learning from mistakes.

Nobody is perfect.

1 comment: