Thursday, 19 March 2009

Pasaraya Manggarai & Alfamart


Pasaraya Manggarai & Alfamart


There are two big departements store close to where I stay; Pasaraya Manggarai and Alfamart. I feel very lucky as I can easily find many things that I need in this two places. However, I think they both provide different satisfaction and facility for me.

Pasaraya Manggarai is bigger but further than Alfamart. It provides more shopping options than the latter. I used to go to Pasaraya Manggarai whenever I need to reload my monthly's supply. They sells almost complete things of what I need such as stationery, food, cosmetiques, fresh vegetables, fruits, and others. Many kinds of fast food also available, for instance KFC, McDonalds, Pizza Hut, oriental and local food. Other facility that available is ATM Center which is very helpful to me. Whenever I need cash, I just run to this machine. All of this make me think that Pasaraya is a very good place for big shopping and to try different type of cuisines. Unfortunately, they are mostly more expensive and it is quite a distance. Sometimes, after too tired of long shopping, me and my friends take a Bajaj, a local transport, to bring us back home.

Alfamart is smaller but closer to my house. I surprice as they also provided many product that I used to bought in Pasaraya. They use AC cooling system and self-services method that makes it is also a comfortable places for shopping. To my observation, this store sells as good as like in Pasaraya for fresh fruits, vegetables, and a range of food, snack and soft drink. It is a walk distance. In fact, it is much easier as I do not have to cross a scary and busy street as if I went to Pasaraya. I find it is much comfortable and easy for me to do shopping in Alfamart.

Considering this two places, I think that I will go to Pasaraya only for big shopping and withdraw money, moreover for daily shopping I prefer go to Alfamart as it is close and safe.

By. Mayang Meilantina
Jakarta, 19 March 2009

3 comments:

  1. wah very creative. You can think an idea from your sorrounding. The most difficult is how to find an idea to write. You can do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ferry Setiawan13 July 2009 at 07:25

    Muudah-mudahan Mina benar2x ngajak Kami semua keponakan mina, ke alfamart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. narai maksudmu fer, alfa mart te tege penda bantal,.... he he he cuba ikau batiruh. pasti lembut alfa mart.

    ReplyDelete